Saturday, January 16, 2010

頑張ります!

Came across this quote that I like very much:

"The quality of your life depends less on what you are doing with your body, and more on what you are doing with your time and spirit. Keep your soul nourished and everything else will fall into place."

Even though my circumstances resulted in me having a job I don't like, I do feel alive and rejuvenated whenever I'm studying. These steps I'm taking may seem like baby steps, but the time and the joy of working on my chosen field of interest in university constantly remind me that I have to keep moving on to my goal regardless of the odds.

頑張ります! (I'll try my best!)

1 comment:

  1. nice quote, nice music (as always). thanks for stopping by little blog.
    i do not drink coffee but a nice hot chocolate would have been nice. an old friend of mine (pictured in my blog) is a manager at a Starbucks in Marina del Rey. i took two buses to see him "hard at work" and then i walked about 10 miles (about 6 by the ocean) before catching another bus home.
    sorry to hear you don't like your job. fun, rewarding jobs are probably hard to find these days but i hope you will find yours. i am lucky to have the job i have. oops, i think i am writing too much here.
    ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete