Friday, May 1, 2009

things I can do without

1. Things I bought yesterday going on sale today. Especially costly items.

2. Customers who have half of their family members on the store on standby two doors away comparing the prices on two products of different brands. It's irritating enough that you need to compare products from different labels right in front of me, so please don't add on to my nerves the cold shoulder you give me when I talk to you; and ask me to bring down so many items and just leave like that. Please think of the sincere sales person who's trying his/her best in providing the best service to you before you start to treat them that way. They're not mimes or your slaves.

3. Suppliers who deliver stocks that you didn't order and give you a frown and bad attitude when you had them returned. Enough said.

4. Laundry services that ruined my clothes. They're that precious to me to spend the money to have them cleaned by you, so if you or your staff don't know how to handle them well, let me know beforehand thankyouverymuch.

5. Results that are not released when they were supposed to months earlier. Three units overdue. Look, I've done my bloody best, so it'll be nice if you can at least let me know my results at the promised date?

6. Blisters from new shoes.

7. Boyfriend who's self-absorbed in his own little world that he opts for entertainment and not communicating with you despite not seeing each other for some time.

8. Commuters who talk so loudly on the phone that you can't hear yourself.

9. People who don't get back to you promptly when you called or smsed them.

10. Crazy unstable Internet connection.


Phew. There, I got it all off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I am with the others who falls under no. 9.

    Sorry babe! I'll try to reply to my smses more promptly ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sayang sayang my little cutie sweetie..

    ReplyDelete