Saturday, April 3, 2010

shot by rosebullet

Always on the lookout for alternative clothes' brands, my best friend and I discovered Rosebullet a few years ago. At that time, this Japanese label has just been launched in Singapore, the first in the South-East Asian region. I remembered how exhilarated both of us were at finding a label wherein its style is just so, well, our style of dressing - simple and sweet while playing with every details. Plus, we were delighted at not always having to buy from the dominant labels.

Unfortunately, the style of its collections gradually changed to a more flamboyant one, perhaps due to the departure of its Japanese Manager whom I believed was in charged with selecting which apparels and accessories to be brought in here. Hoping that I would finally see a revert back to the original style, I would always be disappointed after stepping out of Isetan, where it is located. Eventually, I stopped going there for my fashion fix.

That was the case till I happened to pass by there again last Saturday. I had the exact feeling when I first saw its clothes that it is like a re-bonding session. I bought a cute navy dress with mini gold studs all over it and received its catalog that showcases its spring/summer collection. I loved the whole package of its presentation - the summer-vacation theme, the choice of colors, and the laid-back style of the clothes - that best encapsulates these two seasons:



No comments:

Post a Comment