Monday, September 14, 2009

photos update

I'm finally free after a period of endless workload and school work. Here are the photos for these 2 weeks.


Right after exam
:

The groggy-eyed gang binging on hot Thai food to relieve the stress accumulated after exam. I had my favorite tom yam soup with glass noodles.

Kenneth's and my birthday cake

This is Kenneth's indulging in his Udder's Bailey's ice-cream. Still can't believe this guy has the exact birthdate as me

From left to right: Daniel, Rosslyn & Joyce. Daniel and Ross are the sweet ones who bought the cake for us. Thanks!


With my closest girlfriends (Just a simple get-together can cause me to be this happy):


Look at how work has done to our face! We just got off work and we look like this already! Haggard level - 3/5


Only Val (the one in black) exudes radiance. Never doubt the magical confidence and radiance that a lady can have when she's getting married ;)


Birthday:

@ Satsuma Shochu Dining Bar. Kevin brought me here 'coz he knows how much I love Japanese cuisine and sakura :)

Enjoying the ambiance... the sake, and the food. Here're some of them:

Scallop with soya milk in claypot

Grilled rice balls

My mini birthday cake with sweet candied potatoes

~Thanks dear!~

Ice-cream version of strawberry shortcake. See the packs of Vitasoy (soya milk) at the corner? Everyone finished it before I could even drink it ;(


Kevin's birthday:

The cake I bought for him - Raspberry cheesecake with almonds

Disney Princesses ice-cream cake from his buddies

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated B'day Babe!!! May all your wishes come true...

    On a side note, Val's getting married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's getting married in October this year. And to think she was proposed to much later than you! It's the wedding season for our batch I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete